Legacy Match Play Qualifier & 1st Round of 32
Format: Individual Stroke Play NET competition: Low 32 Net Scores will be seeded and advance to the 2016 Men’s Match Play Championship.
- Play will be from the Black, Blue, White Gold Silver tee markers (based on majority of last 20 rounds)
- Handicaps based on tee box played for each participant based on the World Handicap System.
- Ties for top 32 qualifying participants will be broken by USGA tiebreaker format.
- Ties will be broken by the USGA tiebreaker format
- Participants must have a current handicap and played at least 5 rounds in the last year
- Lunch and beverages will be provided
- Handicap date to be determined