Dates: 3/2 -3/3 2019
Entry Fee: $150 per player
Registration opens: Tuesday Jan 29th, 7:00 am
Registration Link: COMING SOON
Registration Closes: Tuesday February 26th, 8:00 pm
We expect the tournament to fill quickly, there is room for 64 teams, sign-up as soon as possible.
To register you will need the following information for both you and your partner (only one of you should register your team):
- Email address
- Name –first and last
- GHIN number
- Tee box is determined by where you have played the majority of your last 20 rounds. The chart below outlines the equivalent tee boxes for both courses
If there are more than 64 teams, a waiting list will be created.
Below is an overview of the schedule:
- Tuesday January 29th–registration opens at 7 am
- Monday February 25th–registration closes at 8:00 pm
- Thursday February 28th–event dinner and team wagers 6 –9:00 pm (dinner/drinks begin at 6 pm)
- Saturday March 2nd–8:30 Shotgun start: better ball of partner’s holes 1-18; Completion of rounds recap on scoring and lunch
- Sunday March 3rd–8:30 shotgun start: holes 1-9 Alternate Shot, holes 10 –18 Two-Man Scramble; Completion of rounds lunch, scoring recap and shoot-out.
If you sign up to participate a couple of changes you should be aware of up front:
- Handicaps are based on the lowest handicap index for the last 6 months, if there is a difference in this handicap and better performance in the 2018 MGA events the handicap committee will review the handicaps and may make adjustments as needed.
- The betting at the Calcutta will change to the following format: if a team has not bought themselves, they have a right to buy back a portion in 10% increments up to 50%. (For example: if a team is bought for $2,000, if the that team that was purchased wants to buy 10%, they would pay $200 to the purchaser; if they want to buy 50% they would pay $1,000 to the purchaser)
Details on format will be posted at each of the pro-shops.
Any questions,please let us know.
Best regards play well!