Dates: 10/11–10/12 2019
Entry Fee: $150 each player
Registration opens: Tuesday September 10th, 7:00 am
Registration Link: COMING SOON
Registration Closes: Tuesday October 8th, 8:00 pm
Partner Confirmation: 10/2, 12:00 noon
8:00a.m. Shotgun Each Day
- Registration opens – Sept 10th,7:00 am closes Oct 8that5:00 pm
- Pari-mutuel betting Oct 10th
- Competition–Oct 11th & 12th
- Oct 12 three 9-hole matches 8:00 shotgun start
- Oct 13 two 9-hole matches 8:00 shotgun start
- Mixed tee competition–120 participants/60 teams
- Five 9-hole matches –head to head with other teams in your flight(drop out rule in effect, if a team drops out after beginning competition, all teams in the flight will receive a 5/5 points against the team that drops out)
- 10 Point scoring model -will receive +1 point for winning a hole, ½ point for tying a hole and additional point for winning the match
- Shootout –total of 15 teams qualify, all flight leaders qualify: there will be wild cards, 5 mini shoot-outs of 3 teams each, final shoot-out of 5 teams
- wild cards will be broken out by flights,
- 1 wild card per 2 flights: for example, flights 1 & 2 will receive 1 wild card; flights 3 &4 will receive 1 wild card; flights 5 & 6 will receive 1 wild card; flights 7 & 8 will receive 1 wild card and flights 9 & 10 will receive 1 wild card
- Ties will be broken by head to head performance first and then a chip off
- $40 optional skins per team –gross and net, 1st day the 1st 18 holes played(payouts for net and gross each day)
- All players will receive 90% of their 9/1/18 handicap. After calculating 90% of each player’s handicap, if the team member’s handicaps differ by more than 10 strokes, each team member will receive an additional reduction of 10% to their handicaps.
Tees: This event is a “White” tee event; participants using different tees see below.
- Members play from designated Tees based on most posted rounds in last 20rounds. Participants playing from the following tees will have their eighteen-hole handicaps adjusted as indicated due to differences in course ratings:
- Blue tee players will have one stroke added.
- Gold tee players will have one strokes deducted.
- Silver players will have 3 strokes deducted.
- Teams have been flighted by total course handicap. There are 9 total flights of 6 teams each.
- There will be Closest-to-Pin contests on Friday and Saturdayon all par threes. Winners will each be awarded a $25 Golf Shop Credit. (is this for all rounds during the day or for each match, complements of TDJ)
- In the event of inclement weather, the tournament will be considered official if at least 18 holes are completed. All decisions made by the Rules Committee regarding rain shall be final.
- Hole in One Car on hole number 4 the first day of competition, complements of Parks Auto Group
- There is an optional team buy-in of $200 to be paid out to the flight winners and final shootout participants